Its important to note that the uk and the us editions of this book have different titles the uk edition is titled lets talk type whilst the us edition is titled essential type. Lets talk type will help to build your knowledge of type and typeface use with a clear and comprehensive what is it and why use it approach to the subject five chapters explore topics including the anatomy of type glyphs typeface classification and typefaces ranging from serif and sans serif to script and display. Kniha lets talk type an essential lexicon of type terms seddon tony an authoritative directory of over 300 type terms from axis to x height why is helvetica used for airport signs and who designed arial what exactly is hand lettering which fonts tend to work . Get this from a library lets talk type an essential lexicon of type terms tony seddon
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.