Ley lines supposedly circle the globe connecting monuments and sacred sites with undetectable earth energies. Even though the term ley line was originally conceived by alfred watkins by 1929 he had discarded the use of the name ley and referred to his alignments only as old straight tracks or archaic tracks. Ley lines are often described in earth based spirituality but what are these lines and how do they connect one place to another. ley lines along with water lines are found at most ancient monuments and sacred places the honor of the rediscovery of the ley line system belongs to alfred watkins
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.