This richly illustrated book describes in details gross anatomy light microscopy immunohistochemistry and electron microscopy of the adipose organ. This richly illustrated book provides a detailed description of the gross anatomy light microscopy immunohistochemistry and electron microscopy of the adipose organ which comprises subcutaneous and visceral fat depots findings in mice of differing genetic backgrounds obesity prone and . Obesity and the role of adipose tissue in inflammation and such as type 2 diabetes complications of obesity strongly suggests adipose tissue . Anatomical locations of human brown adipose tissue functional relevance and implications in obesity and type 2 diabetes
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.