B any of various dramatic or dancing performances in which a story is told by expressive bodily or facial movements of the performers a ballet that is part dance and part pantomime. Pantomime definition the art or technique of conveying emotions actions feelings etc by gestures without speech see more. Pantomime pnt mm n 1 communication by means of gesture and facial expression some tourists make themselves understood abroad by pantomime 2 a the telling of a story without words by means of bodily movements gestures and facial expressions b a play dance or other theatrical performance characterized by such wordless . Pantomime is a specific type of entertainment where people make elaborate gestures without words to express themselves
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.